Sunday, May 27, 2007

Holiday Weekend

Hubby has to work all weekend and Monday also so it's been quiet here. I made alot of promos today and had fun playing with my buttons. Also loaded the denim purse onto etsy as well as a great batch of mother of pearl buttons. I get rid of buttons and then buy more...make sense?!
Gave 2 purses as gifts tonite and they had a great response. I love making them and they are so handy. The yarn colors are delicious!
Still working on figuring out this blog. Have to devote some time tomorrow but I think it looks okay so far. I discovered mtjoyschool on etsy and read Debra's blog. Her house sounds wonderful although demanding. So interesting to learn about others and their art. I guess that's one of the perks of blogging.

2 comments:

Debra Greenleaf said...

Hi Barbra! the blog looks great. Thanks for mentioning me. I have three tins of buttons from my Nana, who passed about five years ago. Sometimes I just run my fingers through them, or sort them. I totally get it about the buttons. Deb GC, mtjoyschool

Glassprimitif said...

Love this purse! I'm off to etsy to check out your shop now