Thursday, February 24, 2011

Organizing,part2!

Maybe it's best to just use up what you have before you buy more? Ya' think?!!!!
Here are 2 new boxes, one listed, and you know from the previous post there's more to come...


But then there's the yarn....phew....so much and so little time. I decided all those leftover balls might sell to someone who knits or crochets smaller items so I grouped and listed them. And they sold BUT....yarn balled up becomes heavy. One group I listed for $15 including shipping. Guess what? The shipping was $10. Okay, $5 is gained for something I'd never use anyway, but my advice: Be aware, the shipping will eat your take home!
One more set left and hopefully this time I've learned my lesson!

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Love your button boxes!

Guess what?

I have a brand new Etsy shop at www.cardblancvintage.Etsy.com

Come see! ;)

Miss Val's Creations said...

Adorable boxes! Shipping can get pricey with bulky items! Ouch! ~Val