Sunday, August 5, 2007

Birthdays

Two years ago today Braden was born. Thirty three years ago tomorrow, his father was born. So thirty-three plus two makes me.....thirty-five? Nah...didn't like my life when I was thirty five. Love it now but boy those numbers are getting high. I know, I know, age is just a number, blah, blah,blah. I do think etsy is keeping me younger. It's an odd experience to develop a relationship over the internet, through etsy, with some very wonderful people who may be younger than your child! Does it matter? I somehow have an insecurity that when they find out I am possibly older than their parents, they won't like me. Dumb? Yeah, but it's there.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

mmm, the years do fly by...sometimes i think it's all going way too fast!
(scrap4u)

BellaColle said...

Oh, we are celebrating my hubbies 38th tomarrow! where did it all go? true beauty is from inside NOt what your birth certificate says!!