Monday, November 19, 2007

Shadows in a shadow box!!!


This is my latest shadow box and if I do say so myself, I love it although it was a nightmare to photograph. The first 3 rounds had my striped shirt reflected on the glass. Then there were deep shadows from the sun. The colors here are not quite true as they are more washed out & faded in reality. I never realized how tricky it is to photograph things to post online. Some people are not just talented crafters, but amazing photographers as well. I am in awe. Despite my troubles with the camera, I am pleased with this piece.

4 comments:

machi said...

you should be pleased with the photo, it looks good! i also have major arguments with the camera...i think that's the hardest part!

Barbra said...

Machi,you're so right!!!!

BellaColle said...

Ohh..I think it turned out soo pretty! nice job.

Monica yvette said...

I think your photo turned out rather well, and I really like your work. I've been wanting to do a shadowbox lately, and I've never done one before. I'd like to see your others.