Sunday, December 30, 2007

Am I crazy.....


A confession-I LOVE lobster and am a sensational lobster picker! Nothing goes unpoked or unprodded and basically nothing goes uneaten. I learned many years ago that 1 pounders are hardly worth the effort. Just no fun. Well, being 3 1/2 hours from the ocean here has limited, in fact, plain old diminished my lobster eating since we moved south 5+ years ago. My last lobster was in June of 2004 on the beach of Cape Cod.

Ahhhh, so sweet.

Anyway, I finally found a place here who will not only order larger lobsters but will steam them also. Yay!!!!! I ordered them for New Year's Eve and can't wait.

So here's to ending 2007 enjoying one of my favorite foods (with my favorite man) and hoping 2008 will be filled with peace, great health & prosperity for my family,friends and all of my blog pals. Oh, and also, lobster more than once every 3 years!

3 comments:

BellaColle said...

nope, not crazy!!
I love lobster too! I remember having scrumptious seafood every New Years when our family lived in Savannah...
May you and your family have a blessed, safe and happy New Year!
hugs.

Monica said...

Oh my goodness that is a tasty looking lobster. Happy New Year to you and your family. May there be lots of lobster and laughter:)
Monica

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.