Monday, February 4, 2008

Phew!

This blog is about real buttons instead of useful ones! My 2 real buttons are my precious grandsons who are 2 1/2 and almost 6. Well, the 5+ one had a fever off and on for several days and then broke out in itchy welts. They subsided once the medicine was curtailed but Sunday morning he awoke with swollen legs and couldn't walk.....fear, worry, and all those negatives. He was admitted to the hospital and to make a long story short...he's fine! He came home today and is as active and might I say, rambunctious as ever. It appears he did have a viral infection but with a severe allergic reaction to the medicine. As my title says, phew! I had the little guy for this duration and the activity and stamina of that one is also having me say...PHEW!!!

To top off having the good news of good health, I won BellaColle's giveaway and I cannot wait to receive the beautiful pendant. Her etsy shop and blog are worth a visit.

Just a lovely way to end the day.

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

I'm glad he's ok!!!

Congrats on winning the pendant. Yay! I just checked out her shop and blog...thanks for the links and thanks for visiting my blog.

Nicole said...

hey, thanks for your comment. i have totally NOT been keeping up on reading people's blogs . . . so it's nice to remember that people are out there. thanks again. your latest items are really great--!