Monday, January 28, 2008

The Newest Idea




I live in a climate with a long summer and consequently wear alot of T-shirts. I am also in the car a great deal and get neck irritations due to the seatbelt. Solution? Handy dandy little
neck savers. My husband once bought grotesque faux lambskin pieces that creep me out!
These are knitted pieces made from soft yarns in wonderful shades. They button around the seatbelt easily and can remain indefinitely. It does not slide, unless you want it to, and will cushion and protect your neck from the cutting edge of the belt. It's as simple and clever as that!

Today I added a set for kids. They have the added aggravation of 2 belts near their necks. I used ties instead of buttons out of concern for safety. Let's see if it catches on!


4 comments:

BellaColle said...

OMGosh! That is a very clever idea!! very nice...XO

A Punkin Card Company said...

Thanks for your sweet comment :)

Unknown said...

I'm all for beating the southern heat. Those are cute. Nice idea!

Anonymous said...

Howdy!! You won!! I'm going to blog about it alittle later..email me your address so I can get your charm in the mail to ya! =)