Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hearts




I love hearts and not because of Valentine's Day. I just love the shape and endless variety of sizes. I love to find them in nature, like rocks and stones and leaves. I even have an end piece of bread from a loaf that is heart shaped. I love heart jewelry and have worn a heart charm necklace for over ten years now. Despite, prodding from my husband, I do not want a new one. I still love it as well as the 3 heart bracelets that are always on my wrist. I don't care for heart clothing but do wear heart pins.
I love to find new ways to work hearts into my crafts and just came up with this felted heart wall pocket.
It's even reversible!


3 comments:

e.beck.artist said...

i too love hearts .... they are an ongoing motif in my art and in the jewelry i choose to wear ... these pieces are lovely .....

Jaime said...

I love hearts, too - I even have a few in my shop as well. I love those pictures you posted - very cool pieces.

BellaColle said...

I love hearts..I just love what a heart stands for..love...
any time of year not just for Valentines.. =)