Friday, October 24, 2008

Too Thin?

Too thin? Not a problem my body has ever had! But can you spread yourself too thin on the internet? Hmmmmmmm...........! For purposes of promotion and selling my crafts I am currently a member of, selling on or socializing on the following sites:


www.allaboutthebuttons.etsy.com

Go Zabo

Trendy Shoppes

MadeItMyself

flickr

facebook

ning

indiepublic

handmade product directory

craigslist

link referral

twitter

stumble upon

Talent Data Base

Squidoo

Blog Catalog

All About The Buttons Blog

ETSY Secrets Blog

Smidge

You Crafty Lot

DIY City Community

Scrumpy Design

Skwiggazine

and I probably have forgotten a few. There are also the many sub-groups like the ones on flickr and indiepublic. Can there possibly be anything else to do to get your name out "there"? Well, all I can say is PHEW!!!! I'm surprised I even remembered these. I also send promo packs out for those that do shows, and have donated gobs of things for worthy causes. Do I have the next "Pet Rock"? No, but I love what I do and love to share it. Will I stop?


No-No-No! How can I when a simple little beanie cap makes Mr. Bear even more adorable.


2 comments:

e.beck.artist said...

wow! you do a lot of things out there in cyberspace!!
what's your favorite?

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Wow, Barbra! I need to get busy and advertise more!! That list is awesome!!