Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Beach



I grew up one street off a beautiful beach in the New York City area. I spent tons of great summers as an adult on Cape Cod in Massachussetts. I moved to South Carolina, 4+ hours from the beach with my DH who doesn't give a hoot about sand between his toes. How did this happen?! Last week, we went to visit friends who live outside of Hilton Head and we finally got to the beach. Honestly,after 2 1/2 hours I was ready to leave since I'm not used to it and it was 96 BUT it was fabulous. I had to take a picture to prove I was there! Those are my feet below and our friends above. And yes, I did knit on the beach! It was glorious....♥



1 comment:

BellaColle' said...

ahhh!! I miss the beach! we used to always vacation at Kiawah Island growing up..and now..land locked in WI..=-(
well..thanks so much for sharing your vacation pics! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time.
XO
~Christine