Thursday, July 28, 2011

Versatile Blogger

I guess if you are versatile you have many talents, attempt many things, vary your routines and so on. My blog flips around to many topics so I must thank Amy of TenthAvenueSoapworks for giving me this award!



The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:

1 – Make a post and link it back to the person who gave you the award (and include their website address)
2 – Share 7 random things about yourself
3 – Award 7 bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won



First the 7 random facts about me....
1-I cannot start my day successfully without my coffee (black) and the newspaper crossword puzzle (in ink).
2-I have eaten ice cream for dinner....many times.
3-I love the beach but don't swim.
4-I probably have more buttons than Michael's & ACMoore combined...big surprise!
5-I changed the course of my life because I HATE painting...not good for an art major.
6-Sewing machines push my buttons. We just don't get along.
7-I am proud of my computer skills since I am 98% self taught.

I am awarding this 'present' to:

Raige Creations
LetaMarieDesigns
CalabashCreations
CardBlanc
1000PointsofCreativity
BitsyCreations
FeelingStitchy

7 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Oh, my gosh, thank you! This is so cool! I really appreciate it, and I also appreciate your nice encouragement about the giraffe I am making!

Deni said...

This is a great idea and a good way to honor friends and fellow bloggers!

Mom2fur said...

PS--thanks, btw, for your recent post on correct spelling. If you don't mind me adding something, I'd like to point out there is a difference between 'loose' and 'lose.' I see that mistake everywhere and it drives me nuts, LOL!

LetaMarieDesigns said...

Aww, Thank you Barbra :) Whether I continue with it or not, it was much appreciated!

Raige Creations said...

thanks Barbra! I try. :)
So tough to decide who to give it to though....

Calabash Creations said...

Thanks Barbra! You always manage to brighten my day!

Amy@10th Ave. said...

I so understand your bad relationship with the sewing machine... And crossword puzzles in ink--brave lady! How fun to learn some random stuff about you.