Sunday, October 9, 2011

All About...Me!

This has been circulating and it's pretty neat...the ABCs of you, or in this case me! Feel free to copy.


A. Age: getting older as I type! but I will be..really?...nah!!!

B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning floors....hardwoods look great but...
D. Dogs: None now...I honestly don't want the responsibility.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, black

F. Favorite color: When this question is asked I'm always thrown...to wear or to decorate with? Lately for me it's been orange and gray.
G. Gold or Silver: gold

H. Height: 5’8"  but I may be shrinking...see the A above...
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job title: Retired mother, grandmother, wife, creator
K. Kids: 1 married son
L. Live: Greer, SC
M. Mother’s name: Irene

N. Nicknames: Baba
O. Overnight hospital stays: birth delivery and foot operation
P. Pet peeves: messy surfaces that need to be used for other purposes...are you listening,honey?!
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm gonna beat you till you're dead, old man"....from Moonstruck. (I am NOT violent but it can be a perfect line to repeat!)
R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: 1 older brother
T. Time you wake up: 6:30-7:00
U. Underwear: comfy cotton
V. Vegetable you hate: radishes
W. What makes you run late: usually someone else...are you listening,honey?!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: dental,chest,feet
Y. Yummy food that you make: soups...haven't blown one yet.
Z. Zoo animal: monkeys...so entertaining!

2 comments:

Handcrafted Pretty said...

Q- quote, love that one and also, "Snap out of it!" that movie has so many great lines.

Garden Gate Botanicals said...

That was a fun post! I enjoy reading your blog and wanted to let you know I awarded you with the Liebster award! Frauke awarded me and I must pay it forward! lol. If you want to know more read mine or Frauke's posts about it in our blogs! Have fun with it!