Sunday, June 24, 2007

WOW!!!

Yesterday was so exciting,sales wise! I was actually going to keep this piece myself since I had never done anything like it & I really loved it. Yesterday I decided to sell it. Took photos, listed it and immediately went to the etsy forums to place it under promotions. I did that and just clicked on the link to make sure I pasted correctly...it shows up SOLD!!!! Not 3 minutes. Then I went to e-mail and was feeling skeptical that it was a scam since the buyer just joined and apparently this was her first purchase. (There have been horror stories of this happening-sales from new members and no payment) The etsy e-mail notice was there but no PayPal confirmation so now I'm really anxious. Waited another few minutes and bam!, there's PayPal!!!! Very exciting! I e-mailed a thank you to the buyer & she responded very excited about her purchase. Maybe this is the kick start to a sales turnaround!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hi~
Thanks for the comment! (I wish I was still on vacation...LOL)
Congrats on your sell!
Don't you just love getting a email saying you sold something.
Take care!
Debra