Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where have I been?

Apparently there has been an issue with Blogspot and the followers widget that was on the side. It was preventing me from entering my own blog for over a week...arghhh!
I had to remove it in order to log in so followers...sorry!
Anyway, many of you know I have 2 'perfect' grandsons and the crazy time we had when they stayed with us for a week...see post 2 or 3 down. What you don't know is that they don't call me Grandma or Nana or Meemaw....totally my name alone, they call me Baba. It was my son's way of being fresh when he was little and knowing if he said "Barbra" to me his life would be shortened! Anyway, I love having a special meaningful name for them. Imagine my joy upon seeing this on etsy:

Besides my being a purse-aholic, I also LOVE coffee and my kitchen has a coffee theme so combining all those loves in one bag? Priceless! Here's the other side:

This was made by Sasaki Creations by the talented and wonderful etsy seller, Barbara Sasaki. We had great communication about the bag and it arrived in record time. It is so beautiful with a great lining and a multitude of pockets. You will not be disappointed with a purchase from Barb. I feel like I bought it from a friend....go visit
Sasaki Creations.

2 comments:

Sasaki Bags said...

Barbra,
Thank you so much! I too feel like I made a friend via this transaction. That is one of the things I love about etsy! I DO have the world's best customers!
Barb Sasaki

PussDaddy said...

I had blog problems, too. I just waited it out. That purse is so cute! I really like it.

PussDaddy