Saturday, May 2, 2009

The boys are home....

We made it! I'm not going to say it was all peaches and cream but it was mostly wonderful. They are very active, very scheduled and it was a complete turn around to our laid back, relaxing life style. I barely had time to read the newspaper (did I miss anything?) and had to squeeze in showers at odd times but we created many memories and established deeper connections. The parents' flights were uneventful (not like their departures) and they arrived home on time, though exhausted. We spent the better part of the next day cleaning. Should I describe the condition of the bathroom used by 2 little boys?...nah! But all is pretty much back to 'our' usual. I wouldn't have traded it for the world. After all, that's why we moved here.
How can you get upset with faces like these?!...

3 comments:

Calabash Creations said...

Thanks for stopping by- Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Joan said...

OH look at that beautiful curly hair! :) I wish one of mine got my curly hair. I hope you had such a fun time.
I hope you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! :)
xo

BellaColle said...

your grandbabies are cuties!! I probably couldn't say no either!lol..
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
XO
~Christine