Back on August 20th, I wrote about my attempt at a crocheted afghan. I finished! It is larger than I first planned and naturally took more yarn than I anticipated and in fact, I have 2 odd squares left over. It's been complete for about a week now so one month doesn't seem like too terribly long. I did not repeat a color either in the vertical or horizontal row so that took some planning. I actually think the piecing together took as long as the crocheting but I am pleased and so is DH. It is really for his chair IF and when it ever gets cold. An afghan in South Carolina does seem a bit odd but we do have a day or two of chilly weather so now we're ready!