Monday, October 19, 2009

Road Trip

We were worried about our NY trip since we were exposed to the H1N1 flu even though we got 10 day doses of Tamiflu. I kept starting to feel sick but it never came. Despite awful, cold, rainy weather we did have fun until the next to last leg home. A five hour stretch took 8 hours and 12 minutes but who's counting......ugh!
Anyway, we got home Saturday afternoon to a fairly clean house, loads of laundry, 5 special order requests AND disease... I am sicker than I've been in years. Better not start the special orders in case I infect them! It's not the flu, just a first class, miserable cold/sinus number and I plan on staying close to my pillow all day tomorrow.

1 comment:

BellaColle' said...

oh jeeze... I hope you are tip top shape soon!!! hug...
XO
~Christine