Monday, October 26, 2009

Stash Scarf



The other day one of my yarn bins flipped over and spilled the neatly placed contents...ugh! A tangled mess. I decided to grab a few balls and see what type of scarf to create. I had the beginnings of a pattern but really winged it by just picking out the largest balls in 4 coordinating colors. It's knit lengthwise so it was about 150 stitches on large needles but only 10 rows so it didn't take all that long. It came in measuring almost 6 feet. Very soft!

Oh, and yes, I still have the crud...cannot shake it. Any suggestions other than shooting myself will be gratefully considered!

2 comments:

BellaColle' said...

your scarf..it turned out awesome!! I'm soo sorry to hear you still have the 'crud'... I know Xango actually has helped us.. any way..get better fast friend! hugs.
XO
~Christine

BellaColle said...

PS... I want you to take part in an art exchange! I neeed your email!
:)