Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Utterly Unbelievable!

When it rains,it pours....I am not usually superstitious but I am going to keep this one a bit quiet for awhile. I have always joked about wanting to make the next pet rock or hula hoop or Chia pet. I'm not saying I have it but my tapes are beginning to sell like....pet rocks! Some great, exciting news is coming down the road so if you want one...now is the time!
Sorry for the self-promoting for the letter U but for me, this news may be unbelievable!
Find them here.



3 comments:

JoJo said...

Those are adorable tapes!!!

Abracadebra Designs said...

Hey Barbra, I am a fan of your tapes and if you have something big going on with them, I can't think of a more deserving person.
Good luck with it.
-Debbie

Grandmother Carolyn said...

Aaah, U are uniquely wonder-mous! Love MY tape, and think it's the greatest idea since the proverbial sliced bread!!!!