Saturday, April 28, 2012

Y.......

We're nearing the end of this A to Z April Challenge and I am so glad I participated. It was a push for me and sometimes a down right struggle but I made it.
The question... will I continue to blog at a greater pace than I did before this? That remains to be seen.
As I write this I  know what the last post is so that's a good feeling.
I loved reading all the comments and exploring new blogs & I believe I gathered some new friends along the path.
Pushing for the 26 posts brought up memories, stoked my creative writing and even made me laugh sometimes...all good.
Now....who knows how this is a post for the next to the last letter????
Hmmmm...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with zigzag stitch, or perhaps zero, because there will be no more A - Z posts to write. Looking forward to finding out if I'm right too:)

JoJo said...

I was blogging pretty regularly anyway b/f A-Z, but I'm not sure I could come up w/ daily alphabetical topics again.

Grandmother Carolyn said...

YES!!! Y is for Yes, I will continue to post daily......well, I hope you will, as I enjoy your style immensely!!!

Yowza!
C

Abracadebra Designs said...

Hey Barbra, yes, blogging daily can be a chore, and with a daily theme, a grueling chore. but we did it. Yahoo. I am not planning on blogging daily, but much more than before, and I learned that I don't always have to blog about my latest beadwork, apparently I am much more multi-dimensional than I thougtht. P.S. I haven't a clue as to what you are blogging about tomorrow, but I can't wait to read it. Your posts are always so refreshing.
-Debbie

Sylvia Ney said...

Wonderful set of posts! I'm just now making it by to read them all. So glad I did! New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

Sylvia
http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/